We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, www.cartforest.com and explore without the needs to provide your personal details unless you have registered an account (“CARTFOREST account”) with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you.
If you have any comments or suggestions, you are advised to send us any at our address or by contacting our Customer Service.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CARTFOREST does not sell, or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. For the purposes for which it was collected, your personal information will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties with your authorization and consent.
When you register a CARTFOREST account, the personal information will be collected may included your:
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
When you are purchasing on the CARTFOREST website, we will collect additional information which are:
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The cumpolsury personal information we collect from you will be used and shared within our corporate group and also with third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us
- To facilitate your use of the services and/or access to the platform
- To process your orders, verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to purchases you make online
- To complete the transactions between you and CARTFOREST
- To deliver products that you have purchased from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relative product information such as SKUs
- To support our business, financial and risk monitoring, planning and decision making
- For other purposes for which customers have authorized us specifically
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
CARTFOREST ensures that all information collected will be stored safely and secured. We protect your personal information by:
- Authorize access to personal information only via passwords;
- Preserving technology products to avert unauthorised computer access;
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only distribute your information within our corporate group and those third parties directly related to. This action will be necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and reason for which you have authorised. In uncustomary circumstances, CARTFOREST may be required to disclose your personal information, for when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. CARTFOREST is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.If you convince that your privacy has been violate by CARTFOREST, please contact our Customer Service and we will resolve the issue.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information can be update anytime by log in to your CARTFOREST account on CARTFOREST website. You are responsible for your action and changes you make for your personal information.
CONTACTING US AND COMPLAINTS
We are welcoming any suggestion and improvement ideas for our website, services and products. If you have any questions and feedbacks regarding your personal information or you are not contented with the way we handle your enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service.